I’m planning on running out and getting the new Stephen King collection, “[amazon_link id=”1439192561″ target=”_blank” ]Full Dark, No Stars[/amazon_link].” I’m sure it will be pleasing to the palate, as I love all S. K. story collections. I recently picked up Neil Gaiman’s “[amazon_link id=”0060530944″ target=”_blank” ]The Graveyard Book[/amazon_link],” and am enjoying it so far. Also highly recommended is the entire “[amazon_link id=”1582406197″ target=”_blank” ]The Walking Dead[/amazon_link],” graphic series, which I recently devoured, no pun intended! What is everyone else reading for horror these days (besides the latest issue of Dark Moon Digest of course!), that you’d recommend? Just curious.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Revisiting King’s College Years in NIGHT SHIFT’S “Strawberry Spring”
- “The Police Melt As They Question You” – Josh Malerman on the BIRD BOX Movie, GOBLIN, and UNBURY CAROL
- Eryk Pruitt Spreads His DNA All Over Stephen King in the Latest Episode of CASTLE ROCK RADIO
- Open Call for Short Stories – TALES FROM THE CRUST: AN ANTHOLOGY OF PIZZA HORROR
- Creepazoids, Jonathan Franzen Porn, and Murderous Pseudonyms: Stephen King’s THE DARK HALF