Betty Rocksteady is your everyday Canadian weirdo with a leaning towards the macabre and grotesque. Besides writing violent and sexual and just plain weird fiction, she does black and white horror illustration. Her debut novella, Arachnophile, was part of Eraserhead Press’ 2015 New Bizarro Authors Series. If you’ve been dying to read about a man who falls in love with a giant spider, this is probably the book for you. Her short fiction has been published in Eternal Frankenstein, Lost Signals, Turn to Ash, and DOA III. Find out more at www.bettyrocksteady.com or connect on twitter @bettyrocksteady.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Open Call for Short Stories – TALES FROM THE CRUST: AN ANTHOLOGY OF PIZZA HORROR
- Creepazoids, Jonathan Franzen Porn, and Murderous Pseudonyms: Stephen King’s THE DARK HALF
- Meet the Four Men Who Won’t Stay Dead in John C. Foster’s NIGHT ROADS
- Delete Your Fat Wife and Asshole Son in the New Castle Rock Radio
- Imagine a Marriage Between Clive Barker and Quentin Tarantino: NIGHT ROADS is Now Available!