Betty Rocksteady is your everyday Canadian weirdo with a leaning towards the macabre and grotesque. Besides writing violent and sexual and just plain weird fiction, she does black and white horror illustration. Her debut novella, Arachnophile, was part of Eraserhead Press’ 2015 New Bizarro Authors Series. If you’ve been dying to read about a man who falls in love with a giant spider, this is probably the book for you. Her short fiction has been published in Eternal Frankenstein, Lost Signals, Turn to Ash, and DOA III. Find out more at www.bettyrocksteady.com or connect on twitter @bettyrocksteady.
- Take a Trip Back to Derry, Maine in Our Latest Episode of CASTLE ROCK RADIO
- THE SECOND DOG: A Twitter Horror Story
- THE TRAIN DERAILS IN BOSTON Wins Best Horror Novel in the Imadjinn Awards
- We Hope You Have a Safe Word, Because We’re Talking About the New GERALD’S GAME Movie
- Choke Me, Clown Daddy: Exploring Pennywise Smut