A Romantic Retreat by M.G. Allen
“It’s so quiet.” “Yes, it is,” David agreed. “It’s too quiet,” Jill said. “I thought this would be romantic but it’s more creepy than romantic. Too bad we couldn’t find the floodlight switch. The pitch blackness is spooky as hell.” He tightened his arm around her bare shoulders as they […]Read More
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Open Call for Short Stories – TALES FROM THE CRUST: AN ANTHOLOGY OF PIZZA HORROR
- Creepazoids, Jonathan Franzen Porn, and Murderous Pseudonyms: Stephen King’s THE DARK HALF
- Meet the Four Men Who Won’t Stay Dead in John C. Foster’s NIGHT ROADS
- Delete Your Fat Wife and Asshole Son in the New Castle Rock Radio
- Imagine a Marriage Between Clive Barker and Quentin Tarantino: NIGHT ROADS is Now Available!