A Romantic Retreat by M.G. Allen
“It’s so quiet.” “Yes, it is,” David agreed. “It’s too quiet,” Jill said. “I thought this would be romantic but it’s more creepy than romantic. Too bad we couldn’t find the floodlight switch. The pitch blackness is spooky as hell.” He tightened his arm around her bare shoulders as they […]Read More
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Getting Drunk with Gary Busey: Let’s Talk About SILVER BULLET!
- Discussion: Upcoming Stephen King Film Adaptations (with Dead End Follies)
- DARK MOON DIGEST ISSUE #30 NOW AVAILABLE!
- Cover Reveal: Kristopher Triana’s THE DETAINED (Pre-orders Now Available!)
- Joe McKinney’s SPECULATIONS is Going to Scare the Hell Out of You (Now Available!)